Burn Blu Ray Movies to Hard Drive
Blu-ray copy is software for users to copy and backup blu ray. Users now can use this Blu-ray Copy to make a copy in computer hard drive and burn blu-ray discs from a Blu-ray drive or Blu-ray folders and ISO files to a blank Blu-ray disc.
The remarkable features in the Blu-ray burning are that it holds larger amount of information than the DVD. It is worthwhile to burn Blu-ray discs. Since it can holds large volume of information than a DVD. There are many free programs available to burn this. Once you complete the burning process, you can make as many copies as you want. It is very useful to find details about the program which helps you in burning.
Once you confirm that your computer has Blu-ray burner hardware, first, you have to open the software by clicking the mode dropdown menu and click on the Blu mode. You will find all the information about the disc. The second step is to drag the BDMW folder of the movie to the software. The latest software is capable of creating a certificate folder. In such a case, you have to only add the folder to the software.
Having many files stored in your hard drive may cause inefficiency to your PC. That is why backups are necessary. While important files should be backed up for disaster recovery measures; regular backups should be made to all other files to free up the memory space of your computer.
After that, set the UDF file system setting. Next, confirm the volume with the help of the tool available and click yes. The third step is to verify the setting by clicking the information window which prompts all your settings before the burning procedure starts. Then, this software will display the progress window as the burning progresses.
One of the best ways to save all data files (e.g. MP3,.EXE,.ZIP, etc.) is by burning them into discs since they can hold huge files that can easily be transferred from one PC to another, whenever needed. The DVD’s 4.7 GB capacity makes it an excellent storage media for someone with loads of files in their PCs. Although today, you can burn files into a 50GB Blu-ray disc using advanced DVD burning software.
1) Remove Blu-ray copy protection: region codes, and layers of digital rights management (DRM), including HDCP, AACS, BD+ and BD-ROM Mark.Magic Blu-ray Copy can now handle the latest MKB v25 copy protection in the 10th generation Blu-ray discs. And it will be constantly updated to remove newest protection and work with all Blu-ray burners and Blu-ray discs.
2) Burn any Blu-ray disc and file to a blank BD: Support burning/cloning any Blu-ray disc from a Blu-ray drive to a blank BD directly; any Blu-ray movie from computer hard drive to a blank Blu-ray disc;
3) Copy a Blu-ray Disc to Blu-ray ISO file, so that you can enjoy the Blu-ray movie on your computer.
4) Burn Blu-ray ISO file to a blank Blu-ray Disc: With a virtual drive, you can burn an ISO file of a Blu-ray movie from hard drive to a blank Blu-ray disc.
5) Copy Blu-ray Discs to hard drive as BDMV folder. If you want to stream the m2ts file to some players, BDMV folder is a good choice.
6) Copy Blu-ray movies to network drive: You can map a network drive to local machine, then copy your Blu-ray movies to other hard drive in the network.